Gainesville is our home. We aim to create a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere with the highest level of hearing care provided exclusively by Doctors of Audiology; not students, not audiology technicians. Pleased patients provide our largest referral source and we strive to meet your needs with efficient, friendly service.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Dr. Casey Walsh earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders from Florida State University and her Doctoral degree in Audiology from the University of South Alabama.
General Audiology Resources
- American Academy of Audiology
- Excellent consumer friendly information
- Better Hearing Institute
- Advocates for the hearing impaired
- Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Consumer information geared toward pediatric hearing loss information
- American Tinnitus Association
- Latest research on tinnitus. Become a member.
COMPLETE MEDICAL TREATMENT
In addition to medical care of Ear, Nose and Throat disorders, our physicians provide a broad range of surgical services, so we are with you throughout the entire wellness process.